Do you want to freshen up your home?
Now that winter has arrived in the north Georgia mountains your home is probably closed up a good bit more. The lack of air circulation or even fresh air can bring out odors in your home or leave it smelling stale. Below you will find some helpful tips to freshen up your home to help you get that summery fresh scent even in the heart of winter:
– Replace items that trap orders such as old pillows and bath mats.
– Wash towels, sheets, comforters, and blankets.
– Crack open a window for a little while or turn on a fan.
– Remove trash.
– Freshen your carpet by sprinkling baking soda before you vacuum.
– Boil lemon, orange peal, or essential oil in water.
– Light scented candles.
– Leave a bowl of vinegar out for 24hours to freshen the air from things such as food odors or cigarette smoke.
– Spray fabric that can not be washed such as couches, and mattresses with a order removing spray like renuzit.
– Steam clean carpeted floors and rugs.
And Don’t forget Complete Home Services also offers home cleaning as part of their services.
Complete Home Services, located in the North Georgia Mountains provides Housecleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Yard Services and Landscaping in Union County Georgia, Fannin County Georgia and Towns County Georgia. For your landscaping needs visit our VistaScapes website at www.VistaScapesUSA.com