How to help protect yourself and stop the spread of Covid-19
I know a lot of you are concerned with the rapid spread of Covid-19. Below you will find some helpful tips to help keep you and your family safe and to help stop the spread of this virus:
- Always wear a mask in public. Most people are contagious before they show signs of the illness. Wearing a mask helps protect those around you just in case you have contracted Covid-19 and are not yet aware. Dispose of the mask right away or put the reusable mask in the wash immediately. Do not reuse masks with out washing. Immediately wash your hands for 20 seconds after touching the mask.
- Change clothes and take a shower immediately after coming home from a crowded place or if your are in the heath care field. If someone has sneezed or coughed the virus could be attached to your clothes. This is a good preventive measure just in case.
- After putting groceries in your car use hand sanitizer or alcohol before touching the steering wheel or your face.
- Disinfect everything you touch when coming inside. This includes but is not limited to.. Door knobs, light switches, water faucet, trash can lid. Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Disinfect groceries (Use a lysol wipe, or a rag with a bleach solution to wipe down boxes, cans, ect. Wash produce with hot water before putting away), disinfect the counter top where the grocery bags were. When finished wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Only wear gloves for 1 task. If you use gloves for more then one task you are just speaking the germs to everything you touch.
- Disinfect your cell phone.
We hope this information will be of assistance. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Complete Home Services, located in the North Georgia Mountains provides Housecleaning, Window washing, Gutter Cleaning, Yard Services and Landscaping in Union County Georgia, Fannin County Georgia and Towns County Georgia. For your landscaping needs visit our VistaScapes website at www.VistaScapesUSA.com