Mulch is a protective layer of material that is spread on top of exposed soil and is extremely important in maintaining a healthy landscape. These are just some of the benefits of mulching your yard:
– Preserves water in soil so moisture is retained.
– Regulates temperature.
– Adds nutrients back into the soil.
– Helps prevent weeds from growing.
– Protects soil from becoming compact which can stunt growth because it limits moisture and nutrients. – Helps control erosion.
– Adds beauty to landscaping at a low cost.
Call Complete Home Services for all your mulching needs.