Spring has arrived in the North Georgia Mountains. It is a time for renewal and rejuvenation. So why should your home be any different? After several months of being closed up for the winter dirt and dust has probably built up in your home. Now is the perfect time to give your home new life and do some deep cleaning.
Below you will find some helpful tips to help get you started:
– Deep clean or replace your door mat. You don’t want to track dirt into your newly cleaned home.
– Shampoo carpets and clean upholstery.
– Mop hard surface flooring.
– Wash walls, cabinets, and baseboards with a sponge and a little dish detergent.
– Move furniture and vacuum.
– Clean ceiling fans and air vents with a damp cloth and a vacuum with a nozzle attachment.
– Wipe down your light fixtures with an all purpose cleaner.
– Wipe down the inside of your refrigerator with a damp cloth and clean the coils behind it to remove built up dust.
*Tip* To remove dust from coils attached to the back side of the fridge carefully pull the refrigerator out several feet and vacuum thoroughly.
Don’t forget to call Complete Home Services to schedule your next cleaning service and let us handle handle the dirty work.